The past is still the past.
My favorite faded fantasy.

Homesick - Kings of Convenience

实在太喜欢这首歌了。

可惜网上的翻译太差,于是自己翻了一遍。还好不长。


Homesick-Kings of Covenience

I'll lose some sales and my boss won't be happy, 

我的老板将因我丢了生意而不满 

but I can't stop listening to the sound

of two soft voices

blended in perfection

但我克制不住去倾听那两个温柔的声音

完美地融合

from the reels of this record that I've found. 

它们来自我发现的那盘录音带


Every day there's a boy in the mirror asking me... 

每天都镜中的那个男孩都会问我... 

What are you doing here?

你在做什么呢? 

Finding all my previous motives

发现自己曾经的目标 

growing increasingly unclear

已不再如此明晰


I've traveled far and I've burned all the bridges

我已经远去并烧毁走过的桥 

I believed as soon as I hit land

我相信当我到达彼岸

all the other options held before me, 

之前让我困扰的选项

would wither in the light of my plan. 

将为未来的光芒中湮灭


So I'll lose some sales and my boss won't be happy, 

我的老板将因我丢了生意而不满

but there's only one thing on my mind

我脑海里想的却只有一件事

searching boxes underneath the counter, 

在柜子下的盒子里

on a chance that on a tape I'd find... 

为了找到那盘录像带的希望而搜寻

a song for someone who needs somewhere to long for. 

羁旅之人所渴望的那首歌


Homesick. 

乡愁。 

Because I no longer know where home is.

因为我已不再明白 家在何方。


评论
热度 ( 4 )

© 冷杉溪 | Powered by LOFTER